The Journal of Professional Capital and Community is an international, professionally refereed, scholarly journal, reflecting the most important ideas and evidence of the nature and impact of interactions and relationships in the education profession, especially in the school sector.
Table of Contents: Volume 2 Issue 1
- The school as a learning organisation: a review revisiting and extending a timely concept
– Louise Stoll, Marco Kools
- Autonomy, professionalism, and the role of generation in professional capital
– Corrie Stone-Johnson
- Building professional capital within a 21st century learning framework
– Wanda Tong, Agnes Razniak
- Changing demographics, changing practices: teacher learning in new immigrant destinations
– Rebecca Lowenhaupt, Todd D. Reeves
Read all issues online at emeraldinsight.com
Keep up-to-date with all of the latest developments in the field.