Volume 6 Issue 1
The Journal of Professional Capital and Community is an international, professionally refereed, scholarly journal, reflecting the most important ideas and evidence of the nature and impact of interactions and relationships in the education profession, especially in the school sector.
Table of Contents: Volume 6 Issue 1
- Guest editorial
- A capital idea: exploring the relationship between human and social capital and student achievement in schools
- Field building through strategic bricolage: system leadership and the institutionalizing role of intermediary organizations
- A research model to study research-practice partnerships in education
- Is distributed leadership an effective approach for mobilising professional capital across professional learning networks? Exploring a case from England
- Systems approaches to professional and decisional mathematics capital
Read all issues online
Keep up-to-date with all of the latest developments in the field.