Volume 4 Issue 1
The Journal of Professional Capital and Community is an international, professionally refereed, scholarly journal, reflecting the most important ideas and evidence of the nature and impact of interactions and relationships in the education profession, especially in the school sector.
Table of Contents: Volume 4 Issue 1
- Teacher leadership: toward a new conceptual framework
- Collaboration with private companies as a vehicle for school improvement: Principals’ experiences and sensemaking
- The emergence of professional learning networks in Spain
- Theory of action for resourcing professional growth
- Becoming a teacher leader: building social capital through gradual release
Read all issues online at emeraldinsight.com
Keep up-to-date with all of the latest developments in the field.